Outgoing ACH transfer requests that we receive in the morning can usually be sent on the same day!
ACH transfers can also be set up to happen on a regular basis. You can set up ACHs to transfer funds automatically on a weekly or monthly basis.
To cancel an ACH transfer, we must receive written notice at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled transfer.
*Please note that there is a $10,000 limit for each ACH transaction.
Authorization Required for Sending ACHs
- For ACH transfers, we need you to authorize the transfer. (We don’t like to send your money somewhere unless we’re really, really sure it’s you.)
- To authorize an ACH transfer, we’ll need you either to sign a request form or to log in and request the transfer through your online banking.
Information Needed for Domestic ACHs
- Routing number of the recipient financial institution *
- Physical address of the recipient financial institution
- Member number of the recipient
- Physical address of the recipient
* Typically financial institutions will have different routing numbers for wires and ACHs. You should be able to find the ACH routing number on the bottom of your check.
CCU Routing Number: 261389036