Outgoing ACH transfer requests that we receive in the morning can usually be sent on the same day!
ACH transfers can also be set up to happen on a regular basis. You can set up ACHs to transfer funds automatically on a weekly or monthly basis. *NOTE: each outgoing ACH transfer will incur a $3 fee.
To cancel an ACH transfer, we must receive written notice at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled transfer.
*Please note that there is a $10,000 limit for each ACH transaction.
Authorization Required for Sending ACHs
- For ACH transfers, we need you to authorize the transfer. (We don’t like to send your money somewhere unless we’re really, really sure it’s you.)
- To authorize an ACH transfer, we’ll need you to request the transfer through your online banking account. There is a form for ACH transfers In and ACH transfers Out. If you do not have online banking, you may call 423-396-2101 and request a form through secure email.
Information Needed for Domestic ACHs
- Routing number of the recipient financial institution *
- Physical address of the recipient financial institution
- Member number of the recipient
- Physical address of the recipient
* Typically, financial institutions will have different routing numbers for wires and ACHs. You should be able to find the ACH routing number on the bottom of your check.
CCU Routing Number: 261389036