Open a Business Checking Account Today!
Collegedale Credit Union offers several options for the person looking for an alternative to expensive business checking accounts. In addition, our checking (share draft ) accounts have the following features:
- Dividends paid on Share Draft accounts are computed daily and compounded monthly.
- Monthly Statements - will document all your Share Draft activities with a list of drafts cleared, monthly balance and dividends.
- Overdraft Privilege - provides automatic backup funds when you're low for those who qualify.
Online Check Reorder - reorder checks online at Harland Clarke's website.
If you desire, we can discuss your particular business checking goals and help recommend a share draft account that best fits your needs. Call our Member Service Department at or Email us
All checking accounts require a minimum deposit of $50 to a share account
Business Share Draft Account (71)
- $5 Minimum Balance Fee.
- $500 Minimum Balance Required to avoid Minimum Balance Fee.
- Balances above $1,000 earn dividends daily.
Variable Business Share Draft
Specialized services available for larger businesses. Please email us
or come in for more information.
Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) Policy