Open a Personal Checking Today!
- Dividends paid on eligible Share Draft accounts are computed daily and compounded monthly.
- Monthly Statements - will document all your Share Draft activities with a list of drafts cleared, monthly balance and dividends
- Overdraft Privilege - provides automatic backup funds when you're low for those who qualify.
- Senior Members over age 62 never pay a service charge.
- Direct Deposit - allows Social Security, retirement checks, payroll checks or allocated funds to go straight to your account.
- Online Check Reorder - reorder checks online at Liberty's website.
Regular Share Draft (75)
- Balances above $2,500 earn dividends daily.
- $5 Minimum Balance Fee.
- $500 Minimum Balance Required to avoid Minimum Balance Fee.
Student Share Draft Account (77)
- Must be at least 18 years old or meet special requirements.
- Member must be a student enrolled in high school, college, or university with no minimum hour of credit required.
- $1 monthly fee.
- Balances above $1,000 earn dividends daily.
- Free VISA Debit Card.
E-Statement Share Draft Account (79)
- No monthly fee.
- E-Statements required.
- Must have 2 of the following 3 services:
- Direct Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Debit Card
- Not eligible to receive dividends.